Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sister Anderson is so amazing!


After MLC, Sister Anderson pulled me aside and we got to talk for some time. She is so amazing!  Sister Anderson is full of so much love and she has really become such a role model for me.  I feel so lucky to have developed such a strong relationship with her,  In this mission it is hard to do that because you don't see them very often, but I feel blessed that I was able to.  She shared some very sacred experiences with me and I felt so priviledged that she was willing to.  Things are up in the air if I will get to see her before I fly home because they will be heading out for Zone Conferences.  So it was a semi- good bye.  I'm so grateful for the lessons she has taught me and the example she has set.  There is no where else I would rather have served or been.  My mission is shaping me in so many ways and it really hit me hard that that was my final MLC.  I will miss that meeting so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment