Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Threesome

Since Sister Meinzin had to go home, I am in a threesome for a bit.  My companions and I got the opportunity to help out for one night at girl's camp.  We even got to stay the night in tents and eat yummy s'mores! I got to see Sister Ploeger from Pipestone and it was so much fun to see all the youth there.  I was wishing the Sessions were there, but I know I will see them soon.  Can I just say though that these two sisters that I am serving with are the best?  They will both be my good friends after the mission for sure.  We are always playing jokes and laughing.  At girl's camp we could not stop laughing in the tent taking pictures, we are always scaring each other, and last night we sang talked our daily planning like Les Mis or Phantom ha ha.  They are a hoot.  I am sad about leaving these two sisters because they are so much fun!  Sister Spencer has 3 months left and Sister Sumsion has 9 months.  Yesterday we were just on a roll.  We made a funny realization: I have as many weeks as Sister Spencer has months left and I have as many weeks as Sister Sumsion has trimesters ha ha ha..oh good one!
 
I'm feeling a mix of every emotion right now.  I'm getting excited yet I'm extremely nervous and sad.  I have set some goals for my last few weeks to keep me focused.  One goal is to talk with EVERYONE.  But I have also set some goals for home that I am still working on.  I know that I am being watched over these last few weeks and I feel the love of my Heavenly Father. 




I got to drive back through Pipestone

No comments:

Post a Comment