Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm a trainer

It has been a nice weekend.  Sister Jones and I spent most of it saying her goodbye's to everyone.  I am now officially training....and I still have no idea what I am doing.  My companion is Sister Wear.  She is from Utah and seems really nice. She's a sweetheart actually.  Guess what?!  She is shorter than me.  Hahaha!  She has a sweet spirit and wants to work hard.  We are very different as in interests, but I am excited to get to know her more. I'm pretty worried about training.  I feel pretty inadequate at the moment and still feel like I don't always know what to do.  It's a scary feeling, like all the sudden the decisions are all on me.  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and we haven't even done anything yet ha. Hopefully we will start off good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment