Monday, April 29, 2013

The day after my Mother's day call home...


Hey Family,
I don't have much to say today since we talked yesterday.  But what I can say is that I love my family.  The fact that I do miss you I hope shows you all how much I love and appreciate each of you.  It was so fun to be able to skype with everyone at the same time.  Technology is pretty amazing.  Lets see, Mom, Dad and Jill were in Logan, Amy in India, Katie and Sam in Idaho Falls, Janae in Ogden, Brooke and Garrett in New Mexico, and Ken...where were you at?  Ha ha but really, it is amazing that we could all see one another and talk together at once.  One big Family reunion. 


Sunday was a great day!                                                                                                      April 29, 13


 Jason Riecks baptism was super nice.  Since his family has been in the Branch for a year, everyone was there to support.  You could just feel the love from the branch to them and the spirit was so strong.  They invited us over later that evening to give us food, and want us to come once a week for dinner to help them understand the book of mormon more. It's fun because everytime we go over there, their family has written down some questions they have, and we get to discuss them together.  They keep asking how we know this, and it makes me realize how blessed I am to have this knowledge, to have learned it in my youth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment