Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Mother and Father's Day

 Mom and Dad, I can hardly believe that it is almost Mother's Day again! I feel like a completely different person than the one that skyped last Mother's Day. I still feel like I have the same personality and such, but my desires and the person I'm striving to become has changed.  I am excited to see everyone again! I hope you know I LOVE YOU!  I don't think I realized how blessed I am to be in this family until I served a mission.  There are "natural" blessings that come from being born in the covenant.  Thank you for  giving me that.  In our family it is much easier to live the gospel because of the choices of our ancestors and YOU!  I feel like our relationship has really grown since I came on my mission and I hope you know how much I really love you.  You have taught me what Heavenly Father wants me to be, and I will forever be in your debt because of that.  I miss you and sometimes it seems like forever before I will see you, but I know it will be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment