Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tender Thoughts - March 18, 2014

 This week I have just had this renewed desire to be a better missionary.  I want so badly to be everything the Lord expects of me.  If Heavenly Father is anything like Mom and Dad, then I know he has high expectation for me.  He wants me to reach my full potential, He wants me to be successful, and He wants me to be happy.  I just want to make sure I do everything I can to talk to the people He is preparing to hear the gospel.
A sister gave me some advice this week that I feel is so true! Not just for missionaries, but for everyone! She said "Five minutes of awkward is well worth eternal salvation."  There are many awkward moments when inviting people to learn of the gospel, but the end result is worth it in the end.  I wish I would have applied this more at the beginning of my mission.
Well I look forward to this new week and hope that the people that we teach will be receptive to the gospel.  I believe that bringing people to this church, to Christ, is a righteous desire, and God wants us to succeed in that.  I love you all.
Sister Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment