Saturday, December 21, 2013

Nine Months

It's hard to believe my mission is half over.  We have Zone Conference tomorrow which I am excited about.  I love that they have us memorize scriptures.  I've prepared a talk about being certain and bold about what we teach.  We have been called to declare repentance like the sound of a trump.   I am going to share 1 Corinthians 14:7-9, but the most important one is 8 which says " For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?" Which means if we don't teach clearly or boldly, how will the investigator know what to do and why they need to get baptized or live the word of wisdom or keep the law of chastity.  We must be bold, clear, and loving when we teach and invite.  Anyways, that's one of the great things I have learned in my nine months out.

Sister J


No comments:

Post a Comment