Friday, October 25, 2013

I love my mission!

Family,
 
Wow, I have been thinking about you all a lot this week.  I was trying to imagine what is was like for you being in the MTC (I have a pretty good idea).  I wish I could have joined you in the TRC's, those are the scariest, but the most fun experiences. I can imagine how you are feeling now with only two days before you fly out. 
 
It really got me thinking about my mission, and honestly, I love it!  It's been the most difficult thing I've ever done, but I would never change it.  At conference yesterday President Monson asked the question, "Will you falter or will you finish?"  I will finish.  I love my mission and I am learning from it every single day and I will not give in or give up.  I will finish. 

Well I am excited for you to leave to Australia. You will make the BEST missionaries! I wish you were coming to mine.  Love you!
 

Sister Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment