Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fun Pics

Painting with Sister Sessions
                                                     
My mustache

Sister Wear and I with the Session's daughters.
                                       
                 We mowed the Broomfield's lawn with a push mower.  It felt so good to be out and do physical work.  The only bummer part of the day was Sister Broomfield went to town to get more gas for the mowers and backed into our car...ya, she felt awful!

(Do you remember how our car got hit? Well the dent started getting bigger the more Sister Wear used her door, so she has been sitting in the back seat of the car.  The first day she did, ha ha, we could not stop laughing.  I would shout, "Be quiet back there I am trying to drive!" and she would say, "But Mom, I want a popsickle!"
"Not right now, I'm driving!!"
"He is touching me!"
"Stop it!"
Ha ha we just kept going and it was really funny.  If you don't laugh as a missionary...it's too hard)

We went to Marshall to get my passport done and look what I found!

Okay so I thought this house was so funny.  We laugh because there are multiple houses like this in Pipestone.  How do they expect us to knock on their door.  Maybe that's their point!

No comments:

Post a Comment