Friday, April 5, 2013

Letter Home to Mom - written March 18, 2013

This mission experience is definitely making me trust in the Lord, which is good.  I read this article in the August 2012 Ensign called "Treasure in this City. "Two quotes stuck out to me.  "When the Lord wants to mold a person to play the noblest part, He makes him lonely so that only God's high messages shall reach him."  I feel that is what God is doing for me and I want to hear those high messages.  The other thought is found in D&C 111:2.  "I have much treasure in this city for you."  It was written during the early church history, but like the article said, I knew that we would be fine in this town.  The Lord has sent us here for a reason!  (Interesting that I came upon this article - I think it was written just for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment